iTriage: built by doctors to help you make better healthcare decisions.
Now Optimized For Android Tablet (Honeycomb)
iTriage was created by two emergency room physicians to help people answer health questions such as "What might I have?" and "Where could I go for treatment?".
iTriage has been used by over 1, 000, 000 people as a symptom checker, doctor finder, or as a medical reference tool. iTriage helps you figure out what might be ailing you, which doctors can treat which diseases and conditions, and shows you the closest appropriate healthcare providers to your current location or any location you choose.
iTriage has many great features, here are a few of them:
* Information on thousands of symptoms, diseases, and medical procedures.
* A nationwide directory of all U.S. hospitals, urgent cares, retail clinics, and pharmacies.
* Find the nearest doctor from our list of over 750, 000 physicians across more than 350 specialties.
* Turn-by-turn facility directions from GPS, address, or zip code.
* Emergency Room Wait Times and pre-registration for hospitals in select parts of the country.
* Save medical providers directly to your contacts. (read and write permissions required BUT WE DO NOT READ OR COLLECT YOUR CONTACTS)
What People Are Saying About iTriage:
"iTriage: A Must-Have Mommy App" - iVillage
“iTriage proved to be a great comfort to my girlfriend and I as she was suffering from palpitations. We used the app to check every possible symptom/cause and looked at related videos and photos. After seeing all this information she was satisfied that she was indeed fine and nothing was seriously wrong. ITriage saved the both of us a lot of anxiety, a possible hospital visit and provided peace of mind at the touch of a button and did it all for free. I certainly will recommend this very useful app to others.” – Dan Berkman, Pleasantville, NY
“My son has had appendix area pain on and off for months and [iTriage] has helped me try to figure out what is wrong with him. I was just diagnosed with peptic ulcers and was also able to learn more about it without having to look that far.” – Elisa Wright, Vancouver, WA
“I found our local trauma center Medical College of Georgia when I cut open my foot and required stitches. iTriage saved my life. Thank You.” – Sara Ledbetter, Graniteville, SC